1. The first step to this gold look is a gold cream shadow to act as a base and make the gold shadow a little more intense. I just applied mine all over my lid with my finger.
2. Next, I pressed a shimmery gold shadow onto my lid with a flat shader brush.
3. For the crease I used a taupe shadow and blended it in the crease with a Sigma E40.
4. You can leave it here, but I intensified the look more by applying a darker brown into the outer V with the same brush.
5. To bring light back to my eyes, I used a shimmery light highlight in the inner corner of my eyes as well as under my brows.
6. Then, I lined my top lid with black liner and winged it out. I also used a black liner for my waterline & tightline.
7. Lastly, I applied 2 coats of mascara on the top & 1 on the bottom.
1 - Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Angelic
2 - Gold Cream Shadow from the Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow Quad in Precious Metals & Urban Decay Half Baked
3 - Urban Decay Tease
4 - Urban Decay Snakebite
5 - Essence Super Fine Liner Pen
6 - Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner in Black
Also Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara